Registration & Admission-Procedure
There is no written test for admission in Nursery. There will be an oral Interaction to gauge the child`s aptitude and general awareness.
For admission to the next upper classes, the students will have to qualify a written test, covering, English, Hindi, Mathematics and Science based on the syllabus of the preceding class to which admission is sought.
Registration forms are available in the school office from January 10th 2022(For Classes Nursery to I), timings 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and can be procured by paying the specified fee. Duly completed and signed forms are to be deposited in the school office by the given date of submission mentioned on the forms.
Registration is no guarantee for admission and registration fee is non-refundable.
Enclosures to be attached along with the Registration form:
1. Birth Certificate of the Child from the Municipal corporation/Gram Parishad/Cantt. Board.
2. Transfer certificate from the school attended previously.
3. Xerox copy of the report card of the previous class.
4. Three latest passport size coloured photographs.
5. Address and ID Proof of the parents/Guardians (Xerox)