AIMS and Objectives
1. To promote the highest standards in all respects of the curriculum by ensuring that all the pupils develop their potential.
2. To encourage learning by providing a welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
3. To encourage children to take pride in what they do.
4. To encourage a positive relationship between home, school and community.
5. St. Thomas` English Medium School seeks to provide for all children a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum. To identify every child`s potential for learning and to provide appropriate resources for that potential to be fulfilled.